"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Senior Executive
- Industry :
- Services - Customer Service
- Job Specialization :
- Management - General
- City :
- Description :
- - Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Checking customer's credit situation
- Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity
- Regularly making contact with customers to ensure all relevant debts are managed as necessary
- Handle disputed bills and negotiate to bring payment within the agreed terms
- Respond promptly and completely to both client and internal enquiries
- Propose write off of irrecoverable receivables
- Ensure monthly processing deadlines are met as required
- Providing ad-hoc reporting as and when requested by management
- Requirements :
- - Candidate must possess at least bachelor’s degree in business administration, or related field preferred.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Able to concentrate on multiple problems at once
- You'll need to be firm and organized to work in credit control
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, and English
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience is required in similar position.
- Full-Time position available.
- Lowest Qualification :
- Bachelor Degree
- Closing Date :
- 6/13/18 12:00 AM
Nilfisk Sdn Bhd
- Phone :
- 03-6275 3120 / 03-6274 6318
- Address :
- SD 33, Jalan KIP 10, Taman Perindustrian KIP, Sri Damansara, Kuala Lumpur.
- City :
- State :
- Country :
A global company: Nilfisk (www.nilfisk.com) is a global company with headquarters in Denmark. We have sales companies in 43 countries and distributors in more than 70 countries. We are one of the world’s leading manufacturers of professional cleaning equipment, with around 5,400 employees and an annual
turnover of EUR 847M in 2011. Nilfisk is a part of the NKT Group.
A dynamic company: Things are moving fast at Nilfisk in terms of both products and business, and change is a part of our everyday life.
Responsibility and personal development: As a Nilfisk employee you will have the freedom to influence and develop your own area of work. In return, we expect high performance. We also make sure that you have many challenges, as well as opportunities to develop in the direction you wish – also if that includes an international career.
Our company structure provides a real sense of belonging. It means that your role is integral to the team and you will be able to enjoy responsibility – even if you are at an early stage of your career. In fact, there are very few other companies that can offer such a broad level of responsibilities so early on.
Along with a competitive salary and other generous benefits, it really does make sense to consider a future with us