"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Junior Executive
- Industry :
- Services - Logistics/Supply Chain/Warehouse
- Job Specialization :
- Services - Tourism/ Travel Guide
- City :
- Description :
- -Ability to quickly learn ERP system to create and generate reports and review data that is critical in supporting purchasing and inventory controls.
-Must have excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Must be able to physically perform job duties of all Warehouse members.
-Must be able to determine material receiving and issuing procedure.
-Must be able to provide knowledge of material control.
-Manage and audit other purchasing performed by staff.
-Identify vendor cost savings opportinies and support strategic sourcing initiatives.
-Perform other reletad duties as directed or requested.
- Requirements :
- - Bachelor's Degree in Logistic/ Transportation, Business Studies/ Administration/ Management, commerce or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years experience in the same position.
- Strong project management and leadership skills.
- Lowest Qualification :
- Bachelor Degree
- Closing Date :
- 7/4/18 12:00 AM
- City :
- State :
- Country :
5.5 working days
Mon - Friday ( 8.00AM - 5.35PM ) Sat (8.00AM - 1.05PM)