"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Senior Executive
- Industry :
- Computer/Information Technology - IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin
- Job Specialization :
- Computer/Information Technology - IT-Software
- City :
- Kuala Lumpur
- Description :
- - Oversee overall infrastructure and helpdesk services in the absence of immediate supervisor.
- Provide effective maintenance and support of network systems and equipment: routers, switches, firewalls, load-balancers, bandwidth shapers, proxies, DHCP, etc.
- Prevent from any unauthorised activity, fraud or emerging disaster to the network & systems by maintaining security of the system.
- Perform server room and network support to meet standards for uptime, projects, scheduled maintenance, system backup / recovery and fallback procedures.
- System Administration & Support – Active Directory, WIFI, Office365, Domain Mgt, Hosting
- Environment of Applications and website on AWS.
- Apply, maintain and improve security-related systems (Antivirus endpoint systems, IPS, IDS, web security) and security access groups for user profile / account management and all network components.
- Manage servers including operating systems installation and upgrading, configuration & fine-tuning.
- Perform daily IT helpdesk support tasks (Desktop-Software & Hardware & LAN, WIFI, MACOS-X) and carry out duties diligently and promptly to ensure continuity and minimal disruption.
- Conduct computer diagnostics to determine nature of problems, provide technical assistance and perform troubleshooting/maintenance/repairs to server/computer hardware, software, and peripheral
- Conduct network diagnostic to determine nature of problems, provide technical assistance and perform troubleshooting/maintenance/repairs to network devices/peripheral including hardware & software configuration e.g. Switch/Hub configuration WIFI, VLAN etc.
- Coordinate and maintain a log of request activities of the Help - Desk via software Spiceworks, be able to prioritize service requests according to importance, i.e., emergency, immediate, high priority, moderate, general or suggestion.
- Define, prepare & update technical IT documentation - To update and document all data centre documentation, network architecture documentation and configuration settings and operating
- Requirements :
- - Degree or Diploma in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent with minimum 4 years working experience of relevant work.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in network/system administration capacity.
- 1-2 years of extensive hands-on experience in infra systems/network equipment (router, switch,
- VLAN, DNS, firewall, Wireless AP, NMS) configuration, setup and integration work.
- Have prior IT Server and Network Infrastructure and Helpdesk - Support experience in an education institution environment.
- Experience in Helpdesk services to students, Admin staff, and Academic staffs with regards to IT problems in offices, classrooms, and Hostel etc.
- Good Technical Knowledge in Enterprise Network Environment and Cisco grade operating environment and familiar with mixed Windows and Mac operating environment.
- Proficient in PC/Mac hardware & software
- Experience in the general operation & maintenance, installing and troubleshooting & supporting all computer hardware and software in the Campus
- Good knowledge of Data Center/Domain and Cloud Hosting, IP addressing, complex subnet masking, routing, application/network protocol operation, host-to-host communications, data transfer, routing strategies, and network management.
- Good Project Management Skills, strong administrative ability in supporting projects, detailed oriented, excellent planning skills
- Able to multi-tasks & handle multiple projects at one time & -
- Leads projects, motivate team and supervise work of others.
- Possess strong analytical skills, good interpersonal/communication skills, strong sense of responsibility & able to work independently.
- Excellent team-work skills, coaching & monitoring skills.
- Customer focused & excellent organizational skills.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Lowest Qualification :
- Bachelor Degree
- Closing Date :
- 5/14/18 12:00 AM
ASB Management Sdn Bhd
- Phone :
- 03-9179 4110
- Address :
- Sasana Kijang, Jalan Dato Onn, Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- City :
- Kuala Lumpur
- State :
- Kuala Lumpur
- Country :
The Asia School of Business (ASB) is the newest MIT Sloan School of Management collaboration, supported by Bank Negara Malaysia, the Central Bank of Malaysia. The establishment of this world class graduate business school in Kuala Lumpur will offer both degree and non-degree programs to serve the needs of Malaysia, ASEAN, South Asia, China, and parts of the Middle-East and Africa.
The Mission of Asia School of Business, established in collaboration with MIT Sloan is to be a global knowledge and learning center infused with regional expertise, insights and perspectives of Asian and emerging market economies.
The vision of Asia School of Business is to be a premier business school that develops transformative and principled leaders who will contribute to a better future and advance the emerging world.
You may visit www.asb.edu.my for further information
JOIN THE JOURNEY WITH US