"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Junior Executive
- Industry :
- Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive
- Job Specialization :
- Designing - Mechanical
- City :
- Description :
- • To design and realize all the mechanical parts on the assigned
development project, inline with customer’s requirements and deadlines.
• Development project must meet the cost, quality and delivery
• To define specifications and tolerances of piece parts and sub assemblies of the assigned development projects.
• Work with internal teams to resolve issues/problems related to Design.
- Requirements :
- 1) Education: Diploma or Degree in Mechanical Engineering
2) Key Skills
• Product development know-how.
• Product Mechanical Design and development skill.
• Must be customer focused and have the ability to understand and meet the
• Plastic material and tooling knowledge and experience.
• CAD Skill (Catia, Pro/E, SolidWorks, UniGraphics, etc)
• Ability to co-ordinate and manage development work.
• Knowledge in the development cycles and processes
• Process excellent communication skills in both written and oral English.
3) Non Technical Attributes
• Creative and Innovative
• Willing to travel, when required.
• Good communication skills
4) Work Experience:
• Minimum 3 years working in Mechanical Design Engineering field.
- Lowest Qualification :
- Closing Date :
- 7/3/23, 12:00 AM
- City :
- State :
- Country :
Plastic Injection Molding for PCB
Annual Leave: 12 Days
Public Holiday : 14 Days
AWS / Bonus : Bonus & Incentive ( Depend company profit)
Allowance : Night shift allowance for shift workers
Medical/Insurance benefits : Staff Insurance Benefits
Other : Parking /Uniform /Canteen/Birthday Gift