"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Top Management
- Industry :
- Engineering - Industrial Engineering
- Job Specialization :
- Manufacturing - Process Control
- City :
- Description :
- Duties and Responsibilities:
· Primary duties: (Approximately 70 to 80% of daily work schedule)
· Production output and efficiency monitoring.
· Perform headcount planning, & target setting.
· Supervise, train & guide subordinates.
· Develop performance KPIs for production activities.
· Follow up production order and ensure production run smoothly and complete orders on schedule.
· Monitor overall production output and verify daily production forms.
· Controls raw material inventory and WIP inventory to make sure that efficient flow of materials in the production.
· Investigate non-conformance’s root cause and take corrective/preventive action.
· Identify areas for improvement and initiate improvement activities
· Ensure safety and healthy working environment for production.
· Inculcate 5s good housekeeping habits and maintain discipline on the production line.
Secondary duties: (Approximately 20 to 30% of daily work schedule)
· Liaise with supporting departments like Planning, HR, IT, Marketing and etc to ensure production needs are fulfilled.
· Participate in ISO activities, customers’ audit and inspection.
· Liaise with certain suppliers and sub-contractors.
· Order spare parts of machine.
· Perform other related duties as required.
The person is expected to work closely with staffs from all departments.
- Requirements :
- · At least a Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering discipline, preferably Manufacturing Engineering, Industrial Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
· At least 10 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
· Preferably Manager specialized in Manufacturing/Production Operation or equivalent.
· Working knowledge of lean Manufacturing, Process Variation Reduction (Six Sigma) concepts, ISO 90001 and ISO 14001.
· Ability to work well in a team environment, to handle a heavy workload, to prioritize work, and to meet assigned deadlines.
- Lowest Qualification :
- Bachelor Degree
- Closing Date :
- 6/16/22, 12:00 AM
- City :
- Johor Bahru
- State :
- Country :
Godzilink.com is operated by Agensi Pekerjaan T Link Marketing Sdn Bhd, a Malaysia based company that provides a free online people talents search, job application & cost effective job postings platform. With our new profile database search, which is based on a new and innovative profiling design, you will have a new and exciting browsing experience. In this database, you will discover a wide range of people talents, from full time professionals, part timers, sidelines, freelancers, consultants, sales reps, agents, distributors, expatriates, Malaysia IT jobs, etc.
Competitive salary and other generous benefits, it really does make sense to consider a future with us.