- Taking off quantity, drafting BQ, preparing and analyzing cost for tendering works for future jobs.
- Preparation & verification of monthly progress payments/claims, creation/ evaluation of V.O items from under measured BQ/ items not measured as from drawings and project final accounts.
- Coordinate with project team in administering contractual matters such as variation order, extension of time, loss and expenses, etc.
- Possess a Degree in Quantity Surveying / Civil Engineering.
- At least 3 years of working experience in precast / construction industry.
- Specialized in Quantity Surveying / Civil Engineering in precast industry.
- Able to work under tight schedules to meet datelines.
- Capability in advising on procurement strategy
- Ability to work independently & attention to details.
- An excellent verbal and written communication & interpersonal skills.
- Language : Chinese, English, Bahasa Malaysia.
Lowest Qualification :
Closing Date :
4/13/21, 12:00 AM
You need to have a candidate account in order to link up or keep in view with this opportunity, register or login.