"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Junior Executive
- Industry :
- Building/Construction - Quantity Surveying
- Job Specialization :
- Building/Construction - Civil/Construction
- City :
- Subang Jaya
- Description :
- - An independent, reliable, hardworking and communicate well with all levels of employees.
- Work under tight schedules and possess team working spirit.
- Responsible for contract administration and procurement.
- Evaluation of tender documents, preparation of tender submission & BQ, cost estimation and handle claims/payment for the projects.
- Requirements :
- - Diploma in Quantity Surveyor or other relevant qualifications.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in relevant field.
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadline.
- Ability to communicate in Chinese is an added advantage
- Lowest Qualification :
- Closing Date :
- 8/22/18 12:00 AM
Maxprom Bina Sdn Bhd
- Phone :
- 03–8023 9900
- Address :
- 13-3, Jalan USJ 9/5Q, UEP Subang Business Centre, 47620 Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
- City :
- Subang Jaya
- State :
- Country :
MAXPROM BINA SDN BHD (Maxprom) was incorporated as a private limited company on 27.12.2006 under the Malaysian Companies Act, 1965 to engage on construction business of high rise buildings, shop lots, landed properties, consisting of bungalows, semi-detached and superlink terrace houses. These projects involves various scope of works such as piling, earthworks, sewerage works, road and drainage works.
Besides Construction as the core business, Maxprom is also involved in Property Development.
The Management System of Maxprom is based on the requirement of International Standards of ISO 9001:2008. The operating procedures are also ISO 9001:2008 compliance. Maxprom was awarded the ISO 9001 : 2008 on 27.02.2009.
With the vast experience and network of its founders, Maxprom is actively pursuing projects both locally and in the international markets.
- We have been paying out bonus to our employees.
- We support a safe environment for our employees.
- We provide a clear understanding of our company’s business priorities