"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Senior Executive
- Industry :
- Building/Construction - Quantity Surveying
- Job Specialization :
- Building/Construction - Civil/Construction
- City :
- Town - Menara Landmark
- Description :
- • Ensure timely evaluation of quotation and awards to respective contractor/sub-contractor/supplier.
• Carry out the quantity surveying work which compliance with the designs & specification
• Ensure certification of payment to contractor/sub-contractor/supplier and take corrective action in order to ensuere there are no cost overruns and within budget.
• Assess promptly progress claim and variation order claim submitted by contractors and to verify and obtain approval
• Plan and organize the task assigned accordingly without compromising accuracy of taking off within time frames.
• Assist superior to source and recommend the new contractor.
• Check the draft tender documents, attend pre-tender meeting, tender interview and calling for tender /quotation.
• Responsible for final account management.
• Prepare letter of award when necessary.
• Perform other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by Contract Director.
- Requirements :
- -Candidate must possess Professional Certificate / Diploma / Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
-At least 5 years of QS experience in civil engineering field.
-Familiar with market price of material and equipment.
-Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English. Able to communicate in Mandarin is a must.
-Skilled in Ms Office -Teamwork spirit, strong sense of responsibility, good communication skill.
- Lowest Qualification :
- Closing Date :
- 4/15/18 12:00 AM
GREENLAND DANGA BAY SDN BHD
- City :
- Johor Bahru
- State :
- Country :
Greenland Danga Bay Sdn Bhd was established on March 28, 2014. It is a joint venture between Greenland Group from Shanghai, China and Iskandar Waterfront Holdings based in Johor Bahru. Each member of the joint venture brings to the partnership a wealth of experience in real estate construction, development and management. The holding company, Greenland Group as the state-owned mega enterprise group in Shanghai, has been adhering to the corporate tenet of “Greenland, create better life” to do what government thinks and satisfy what market demands over the past 22 years, and has established a diversified industrial structure through both industrial and capital operation.
Attractive remuneration package awaiting suitable candidates, it really does make sense to become a part of our family