· Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads, managing the hiring process and arrange medical check-up for new staff & etc.
· Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
· Handling timesheet, process, update system record and HRA reports.
· Assist in performance management processes.
· Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues, provide counselling on policies and procedures.
· Submission for staff / worker's PERKESO,insurance claims and general insurance.
· Check, keep tracking staff claims, petty cash record and submission.
· Coordinate in-house and external training and assist on orientation for new workers / staff.
· Issue PR for office use item.
· Assist on thumbprint registration and removal.
· To attend to all walk-in guests / visitors professionally and in a helpful manner, at the same time ensuring all inquiries or requests are attended promptly and appropriately.
• Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
• Min 2 years of working experience in the field of General Human Resources.
• A mature personality with high integrity and modesty.
• Able to work independently.
• Computer literate including Microsoft Office.
Lowest Qualification :
Closing Date :
4/19/22, 12:00 AM
You need to have a candidate account in order to link up or keep in view with this opportunity, register or login.