"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Fresh / Entry Level
- Industry :
- Accounting/Finance - Audit & Taxation
- Job Specialization :
- Accounting/Finance - Banking/Financial
- City :
- Subang Jaya
- Description :
- - Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Requirements :
- - Proven working experience as Internal Auditor
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to analyse large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Frequent travels across Malaysia required
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Lowest Qualification :
- Bachelor Degree
- Closing Date :
- 10/12/18, 12:00 AM
BELL Management Sdn Bhd
- Phone :
- 03-5634 3888
- Address :
- 125, Jalan SS15/5A, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
- City :
- Subang Jaya
- State :
- Country :
Our core business revolves around upstream processing of crude palm oil, and downstream manufacturing. With over 3 decades of experience in the Palm oil milling industry, we have successfully grown to be one of the largest privately owned Independent Palm Oil Miller in Malaysia.
BELL Group is the pioneer and mastermind behind the use and promotion of renewable energy in green energy supply. We created a breakthrough to counter growing environmental concerns surrounding the local palm oil industry – shift that has propelled the group to emerge as a Green Independent Power Producer.
A lot of places tell you to forget everything you know when you start. Some even give you handbooks on how they do things. At BELL Group, you are given problems to solve.
Our team of 800 people strong and growing. We are looking for problem solvers and creative thinkers to help us create and deliver the next generation of BELL Green Technology System in the Palm Oil Industry.
GET INVOLVED, LET’S SECURE THE FUTURE!
Do you want to go green? Do you want to reduce waste? Do you want to maximize your potential? THEN JOIN US!
It is our culture to think out-of the box as far as our eco-responsibilities are concerned, going headstrong
as an environmentally conscious enterprise. Staying true to our eco-green values, we strife to provide value-added, environmentally friendly downstream products in our businesses