-Perform financial and operational audit assignments including planning, liaising with auditee, developing customized audit programs, executing audit fieldwork and
drafting reports for engagements.
-Perform data analytics based on audit scope, including those of business audits.
-Identifying weaknesses in control activities and recommending practical value-adding recommendations for process improvements.
-Ensure proper documentation and conclusion on the results of audit tests and overall effectiveness of controls, adhering to internal guidelines and timelines.
-Draft audit reports to clearly communicate risks and core audit issues.
-Follow-up on implementation of audit recommendations.
Involvement in ad hoc investigations / administration matters etc
- Degree in Accountancy, ACCA / CIMA or equivalent, CPAs and Certified Internal Auditors will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 3 years audit experience in internal audit department of large conglomerates preferably in Commodity or Food manufacturing industry or international accounting firms will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of internal control frameworks, risk management and corporate governance practices.
- Hands-on persons with positive attitude and have a high level of integrity, drive and initiative.
- Good command of spoken and written English. Ability to speak and read Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese in an advantage.
- Meticulous with strong analytical skills and sound commercial judgement.
- Strong interpersonal skills and good project management
- Willing to travel to various overseas sites within the Group as and when required
Lowest Qualification :
Closing Date :
5/12/18 12:00 AM
You need to have a candidate account in order to link up or keep in view with this opportunity, register or login.