"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Senior Executive
- Industry :
- Accounting/Finance - Banking/Financial
- Job Specialization :
- Accounting/Finance - Finance/Investment
- City :
- Description :
- • To undertake day-to-day finance and accounting functions of the company
• Ensure accuracy, completeness, timeliness and data integrity of all financial data which includes amongst others, direct and indirect taxation, credit control, cost control and risk & internal control management
• To maintain and review financial and management reports; identify trends, problem areas
• To prepare monthly reconciliation, budget, forecasts and operational performance reports
• To perform statutory reporting and ensure compliances to rules and regulations of authorities including GST.
• To manage cash flow and oversee credit and inventory control activities
• International Accounting exposure [Singapore & Brunei] would be an added advantages
• Legal requirements of accounts & tax
• To communicate with the company secretary
- Requirements :
- • Candidate must possess a Degree in Finance, Master in Finance, ACCA, CIMA or Accounting qualification.
• At least 5 years of experience in finance and accounting
• Must have experience in SAP Accounting System
• Familiarity with cost accounting in a manufacturing environment would be an added advantages
• Highly Organized, attention to details and good follow-through and delivering on deadlines
• Interpersonal and communication skills.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Taman Perindustrian Selayang.
• Preferably Senior Manager specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
• Full-Time position(s) available.
- Lowest Qualification :
- Bachelor Degree
- Closing Date :
- 5/6/18 12:00 AM
Baba Products (M) Sdn Bhd
- Phone :
- 03-6137 1514 / 03-6137 1514 /
- Address :
- BLock C, Lot 46911, Selayang, Industrial Park, Selayang, 68100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- City :
- State :
- Kuala Lumpur
- Country :
When Baba Products ventured into the industry, ready-made spices and mixes had already been around for quite a while. It was the general belief however that authentic taste was a necessary sacrifice of convenience, and the reason why the traditional "home-made blends" remained the preferred choice in most kitchens. There was doubt too of the suitability of these products for vegetarian consumption.
As consumers ourselves, fussy ones at that - we believed that while convenience was a necessity, aroma and flavor is of highest importance. This is what drove us to capture the very essence of those traditional family recipes, using the finest ingredients from around the world. State-of-the-art production and hygienic packaging techniques ensure that our range of products adhere to the strictest international standards. A commitment to ensure that non-vegetarian ingredients or flavor enhancers are not used in our products, leaves us relying instead only on the finest quality ingredients from around the world.
Today, Baba's has become a trusted household name synonymous with mouth-watering aromas, exquisite taste, international quality and simplified convenience.
Our range can now be found in North America, Canada, Europe, South Africa, Australia and most of Southeast Asia. In Malaysia, Baba's is the preferred choice of every Malaysian, no matter their race or tastes.
- We constantly look forward to recruit talented people.
- Working with a team of experts, you will find opportunities to develop your professional career in a challenging environment that recognises and rewards excellent performance.
- We seek highly motivated individual, who can provide their insights, and technical expertise to deliver value-added services