'- Assessment in economic contracts, bidding, review all payment types for legal compliant.
- Act according to accounting policy and taxation regulation, ensure all the account book complied with the audit requirements.
- Assist banking financing to submit information and complete LC/BA/OD/BG to process international clearing tools.
- Responsible in cost analysis, accounting and controlling.
Conduct financial analysis on a regular basis and provide improvement suggestions.
- Responsible in forecasting taxation, be independent to complete Malaysia's regulation requirements in the audit report and final settlement report.
- Planning and implementation of department's training.
- Prepare to launch the internal selfexamination analysis report and capital management analysis report.
- Complete the tasks assigned by superiors.
'- 5 years of relevant working experience;
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Accounting & Finance Management or equivalent;
- Be familiar with the Malaysian tax policy and tax regulations;
- Five days workweek
- Mandarin speaking will be an added advantage.
Lowest Qualification :
Closing Date :
7/17/17 12:00 AM
You need to have a candidate account in order to link up or keep in view with this opportunity, register or login.