• Liaise and communicate with the team on the PUSPAKOM inspection.
• Plan truck movement according to order received.
• Check the port system from time to time.
• Liaise and communicate with the customer service team on customer delivery requirements.
• Monitor and control the maximization of the driver & truck utilization.
• Liaise and communicate with port authorities for the delivery arrangement.
• Liaise with internal parties for any documentation preparations.
• Perform the diesel approval for the driver.
• Monitor the driver's fulfilled the time delivery requirement.
• Plans the route for the drivers.
• Resolve any issues immediately raised by drivers.
• A recognized Diploma or / Logistics Management or any other relevant business studies.
• At least 3 years of haulage operations experience, preferably in logistics or supply chain related
Lowest Qualification :
Closing Date :
12/21/22, 12:00 AM
You need to have a candidate account in order to link up or keep in view with this opportunity, register or login.