"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Senior Executive
- Industry :
- Services - Logistics/Supply Chain/Warehouse
- Job Specialization :
- Services - Tourism/ Travel Guide
- City :
- Description :
- - Material planning lialise closely with Purchasing and on timely materials availability to support production build plans.
- Responsible for production/ material planning, scheduling and control to ensure shipmentcommitments to customer.
- To meeting with production department on setting of production plan, labour resources and capacity arrangement.
- Planning of operators and shift works.
- Manage ERP system to ensure daily input of WIP and FG output.
- Review work orders and establish priority for urgent orders.
- Assist Marketing Mnager to ensure correct quantities of all customers are ready for delevery on time.
- Ensure compliance of SOP and internal control policy and procedures.
- Organize the stock physical count monthly.
- Other tasks are assigned by General Manager.
- Requirements :
- - Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Logistic/ Transportation, Business Studies/ Administration/ Management, commerce or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the same position.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in English or Mandarin language.
- Lowest Qualification :
- Bachelor Degree
- Closing Date :
- 7/4/18 12:00 AM
- City :
- State :
- Country :
5.5 working days
Mon - Friday ( 8.00AM - 5.35PM ) Sat (8.00AM - 1.05PM)