"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Skilled / Non-Executive
- Industry :
- Sales/Marketing - Marketing/Business Dev
- Job Specialization :
- Admin/Human Resources - Clerical/General Admin
- City :
- Description :
- - Ensure that all export orders received must be attended with priority.
- Ensure that all export customers’ requirements are followed accordingly.
- Ensure that the terms and conditions stipulated in the LCs received can be accepted or complied with, otherwise, request customers for amendments.
- Ensure that customers’ orders are completed by Production Dept. according to scheduled date given.
- Ensure all shipping documents are prepared according to terms and conditions as stipulated in the LCs.
- Ensure that the Team Leader be able to handle the export/shipping matters independently.
- Contribute to achievement of business results.
- Help to ensure high motivation and professional satisfaction of team members, good communication and information management, proper training and development of team members and continuous improvement in service effectiveness and efficiency.
- To follow-up with overseas enquiries on products feedbacks, packaging, labeling and any other requirements related to chocolates/sweets/wafers/beverage drinks.
- To liaise with QC Dept. for overseas enquiries on food regulations compliance.
- To prepare and e-mail Proforma Invoices to export customers upon receipt of orders.
- To follow-up with existing export customers for orders, acceptance/confirmation of Proforma
- Invoices, L/C copies for checking, TT payments and matters relating to their orders, such as requirements on labeling, shelf life printing and any other requirements on the packaging.
- To forward the customers orders summary to demand planners for production planning
- To prepare and forward Production Orders/Memo to Production/Purchasing/Warehouse/QC Depts.
- Upon received of shipment details from Logistics and orders completions date from demand planners.
- To key in the orders into the system upon received of customer’s order confirmation.
- Upon receipt of copies of L/C (either from customers or banks), to check the terms and conditions, compliance and discrepancies.
- To update daily/monthly/yearly export sales report accordingly.
- To arrange and send product samples to overseas enquirers/customers when needed.
- To supervise job assignments given to the Team Leader and to train him/her to be able to handle export/shipping matters.
- To prepare/pack the promotional sales materials for the container loading before container arrival.
- To prepare and fax shipment advices to customers.
- To carry out other duties or tasks as may be assigned by Management / Unit Head from time to time
- Requirements :
- - Candidate must possess at least a Graduate Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree,or equivalent
- Pleasant disposition, a team player with good inter-personal skills
- Able to work independently
- Lowest Qualification :
- Closing Date :
- 5/5/18 12:00 AM
Maestro Swiss Management Services Sdn. Bhd.
- Phone :
- 04-333 7711
- Address :
- 5893, Lorong Mak Mandin 6, Mak Mandin Industrial Estate, 13400 Butterworth, Penang, Malaysia.
- City :
- State :
- Pulau Pinang
- Country :
The Maestro Swiss Group is a rapidly expanding fast moving consumer goods manufacturing and marketing corporation in the Asia Pacific region with exciting plans for further development and expansion is seeking to add to its professional team. The position offers a conducive working environment and opportunities to grow with the organization.
4 brands name of product:
Malt Chocolate Drinks - Vico
Chocolate - Vochelle
Confectioneries - Darry's
Chocolate Malt Coffee - VICAKO
We offer great opportunities for the candidates to grow in the company.