- To execute and perform purchasing & sourcing activities to ensure smooth running of production.
- Work closely with internal departments and external supplier on purchased items/engage services.
- To prepare accurately MPOB and PTP information and apply necessary permits and certificates from relevant authorities.
- Liaise with custom on regulatory/exemption/ duties and shipment clearance issues. (import from oversea or local)
- Sourcing new vendors and material to achieve cost effectiveness and competency.
- Conduct vendor evaluation & selection, negotiating with suppliers to attain better pricing, timely delivery and sound payment terms.
- Daily Raw Material pricing updated in ERP Program
- Coordinated with New Material/Substitute sample with related department.
- Coordinate with New/Amendment packaging (Artwork/Sample) with related department.
- Organize & manage subordinates job task.
- Responsible to all procurement / purchasing activates.
- Ad hoc projects and duties as assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Chinese, Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in Food Industry is required for this position.
- Confidence, excellent ISO/FSSC knowledge and ability to work independently and multi task.
- Computer literate and proficient in MS Office.
- Required Skill(s): Supply Chain, Procurement
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Purchasing/ Inventory/Material, customer services and well known in custom process flow.
Lowest Qualification :
Closing Date :
4/29/18 12:00 AM
You need to have a candidate account in order to link up or keep in view with this opportunity, register or login.