'- To ensure that the Company sales performance is continually improve by studying, analyzing and enhance the mechanisms that drive the demand behind the products.
- To identify and develop marketing strategies and plans for target export markets.
- To promote and develop opportunities with existing and potential client.
- To manage customer needs, propose solution and devise strategies to overcome competitive obstacles.
'- Preferably diploma holder in Marketing / Business Management.
- Minimum 3 years of managerial experience in marketing, preferably with experience in the furniture industry.
- Resourceful, result oriented, self-motivated, willing to take up new challenges and able to work independently but a good team player.
- Analytical, planning, problem solving and negotiation skills are essential.
- Good in market sense.
Lowest Qualification :
Closing Date :
7/4/18 12:00 AM
You need to have a candidate account in order to link up or keep in view with this opportunity, register or login.