- Responsible to implement the quality plan, ISO 9001 Quality Procedures and Work Instructions that are relevant to the job.
-Ensure that testing of raw material, supplied; items and equipment used for the job are carried out as defined in the Quality Plan, ISO 9001 Quality Procedures and Work Instruction.
- Ensure that all materials used in process and finished products meet the quality requirements defined for the job.
- Responsible to maintain required quality records.
- Responsible to train the Quality Assurance Inspectors so that they are able to perform the job as required.
- Minimum 8 years working experience (at least Engineer level) in Precast IBS and QAQC fields.
-Experience in manufacturing of RC products, Pre-stressed products and precast elements for building and infrastructure.
- Degrees in Civil Engineering from recognize university.
- Good Knowledge in international standards ie: Eurocode, British Standard, Malaysian and Singapore standard
- Good Knowledge in Singapore requirement, ie: RMC Certification, Laboratory Accreditation and CONQUAS is added advantage.
- Experienced in handling 30 personnel under his/her supervision is added advantages
- Excellent in English (Verbal and Writing).
- Excellent in Excel, Words, Power Point and Visio (added advantage).
- Attended numerous training related to QAQC and manufacturing control.
- Well verse in ISO 9001: 2015 requirement
- QAQC and Laboratory department and Batching Plant will be under his/her supervision.
Lowest Qualification :
SPM / O Level
Closing Date :
6/13/18 12:00 AM
You need to have a candidate account in order to link up or keep in view with this opportunity, register or login.