"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Skilled / Non-Executive
- Industry :
- Manufacturing - Maintenance
- Job Specialization :
- Manufacturing - All Manufacturing
- City :
- Description :
- - Report to Manufacturing Manager.
- Plan and coordinate production schedule and update the Material Planning Schedule to supplier.
- Communicate with the supplier on raw parts delivery lead time.
- Ensure efficient planning and operation of production line.
- Prepare monthly performance reports, update goods receiving and delivery.
- Prepare production report, raw parts, WIP, Finished Good report and Inventory Spare parts report.
- Prepare raw material consumption report as per customer request.
- Ensure good housekeeping and discipline.
- Requirements :
- - Certificate or Diploma in Production, Mechanical or Electronic Engineering or its equivalent.
- Minimum two (2) years working experience in relevant field with supervisory experience, preferably in manufacturing industry.
- Able to work overtime and/or shift whenever needed.
- Possess systematic, organizing and good time management skills.
- Lowest Qualification :
- Closing Date :
- 5/7/18 12:00 AM
Mybrush Industries Sdn Bhd
- City :
- State :
- Country :
Mybrush Industries Sdn Bhd located at Senai Industrial Park, Senai Johor. The Group started in 2004 as a brush manufacturer, suppliying to Dyson - The World No.1 Vacuum Cleaner, and we are its biggest brush supplier.
-From 2005 to 2009, the company building up strengths, providing excellent services to customers,accumulating human asset,strengthen the quality management system, and laying solid foundation for the company.
-In 2014 - Mybrush Group is awarder "DYSON BEST SUPPLIER" from the total of more than 450 suppliers all over the worlds. Only 4 suppliers received this award and only ONE from Malaysia.
Attractive remuneration package awaiting suitable candidates, it really does make sense to become a part of our family