"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Senior Executive
- Industry :
- Manufacturing - Process Control
- Job Specialization :
- Services - Logistics/Supply Chain/Warehouse
- City :
- Description :
- • Manage, motivate and mentor store/shipping staff.
• Lead the maintenance of the store and its products to the highest standards of safety compliance.
• Analyse and report store performance and KPI.
• To oversee overall Logistics/store duties including support to Raw Material / Finished Goods / Shipping & Warehouse.
• Ensure store operation running smoothly.
• Improve current logistics and warehouse system by providing appropriate corrective actions.
- Requirements :
- • A Diploma / Degree holder in any discipline
• Familiar with Warehouse Management and/or Custom Procedures
• At least 4 years' experience in warehouse management, preferably in manufacturing industry
• Result oriented, strong leadership qualities, a high level of work commitment and integrity
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Bilingual ability is preferred
• Strong networking skills with good personality
• Those without formal qualifications but with proven track record may also apply
- Lowest Qualification :
- Closing Date :
- 4/18/18 12:00 AM
Confidential - CASB
- City :
- State :
- Country :
Plastic inject company
Working days Monday to Friday