• Manage, motivate and mentor store/shipping staff.
• Lead the maintenance of the store and its products to the highest standards of safety compliance.
• Analyse and report store performance and KPI.
• To oversee overall Logistics/store duties including support to Raw Material / Finished Goods / Shipping & Warehouse.
• Ensure store operation running smoothly.
• Improve current logistics and warehouse system by providing appropriate corrective actions.
• A Diploma / Degree holder in any discipline
• Familiar with Warehouse Management and/or Custom Procedures
• At least 4 years' experience in warehouse management, preferably in manufacturing industry
• Result oriented, strong leadership qualities, a high level of work commitment and integrity
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Bilingual ability is preferred
• Strong networking skills with good personality
• Those without formal qualifications but with proven track record may also apply
Lowest Qualification :
Closing Date :
4/18/18 12:00 AM
You need to have a candidate account in order to link up or keep in view with this opportunity, register or login.