"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Skilled / Non-Executive
- Industry :
- Management - Top Management
- Job Specialization :
- Management - Executive
- City :
- Medini Iskandar
- Description :
- - Responsible for overseeing daily Clinic Operations Handle patient and client relations, complaints and related matters
- Oversee work processes, policies, directives and SOPs and deliver high standard of efficiency, service and quality across all departments.
- General day-to-day administration duties and clinical support
- Ensure all clinic equipment are well maintained according to the clinic and audits (MOH & RTAC) requirements
- Manage the clinic facilities, and ensure they are in good order
- Coordinate PR, arranging of vendors and department on maintenance etc
- Provide and coordinate with Vendors for IT Support
- Be the inter-connecting person with HQ Office & GMH Hospital personnel.
- Coordination and liaising with local and international patients; check in hotels, transport etc.
- Attend to patients’ requests and needs, and work with the different departments on deliverables.
- Assist in recruitments, onboarding, training, mentoring and evaluation of staffs.
- Budgeting, planning and submission of business proposal, performance management and risk management.
- Contribute and support business development initiatives.
- Project management and execution.
- Have experience leading and empower team members to ensure all task are in compliance, no complaints and feedback to HQ for any support or guidance needed
- To be involve, ensure and manage all audits, compliance , licensing , legal and regulatory of MOH & RTAC or any other if required by company
- Requirements :
- - Malaysian Citizens only
- Ability to speak English and Mandarin will be an advantage to liaise with Mandarin or English speaking patients.
- Minimum Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma with relevant healthcare experience.
- Customer service orientation with a pleasant disposition.
- Be able to deal with sensitivity to the needs of patients with different cultural, environmental and social backgrounds.
- Good Leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to manage pressure, multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Good computer skills
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Healthcare industry and 2 years of managerial experience in operations setting.
- Able to work independently with minimum guidance.
- Lowest Qualification :
- Closing Date :
- 1/1/20, 12:00 AM
- City :
- Johor Bahru
- State :
- Country :
Godzilink.com is operated by Agensi Pekerjaan T Link Marketing Sdn Bhd, a Malaysia based company that provides a free online people talents search, job application & cost effective job postings platform. With our new profile database search, which is based on a new and innovative profiling design, you will have a new and exciting browsing experience. In this database, you will discover a wide range of people talents, from full time professionals, part timers, sidelines, freelancers, consultants, sales reps, agents, distributors, expatriates, Malaysia IT jobs, etc.
Competitive salary and other generous benefits, it really does make sense to consider a future with us.