"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Senior Executive
- Industry :
- Management - Executive
- Job Specialization :
- Services - Customer Service
- City :
- Shah Alam
- Description :
- - To comply strictly with EHS related policies, procedure and customer requirements as well as safety rules
- Perform other job related duties as and when requested by superior
- To support regional oversea offices on rates (RFQ) and pricing enquiry and act as the control tower in pricing management.
- To assist and ensure in-country Operation team understanding of customer requirements
- Facilitate implementation of shipper’s Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for shipment execution.
- Correspond with internal key operation support department in supporting and monitoring shipments.
- Interface with customers on rate request and shipment enquiries.
- To generate & manage monthly shipment report(s) for respective customers.
- Manage and measure internal process KPI for continuous improvement.
- Facilitate responses to customers in a timely and effective manner.
- Coordinate with relevant approved vender/partners in providing excellent customer service.
- To attend all trainings and presentation on health and safety matters as well as accident prevention.
- Requirements :
- - 8 years of experience in related area with Degree/Diploma or 10 years of experience in related area
- Computer literate
- Able to speak, read and write English
- Lowest Qualification :
- Closing Date :
- 9/29/18, 12:00 AM
YCH Logistics (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd.
- Phone :
- 03-5541 2535
- Address :
- Mapletree Shah Alam Logistics Park No 14, Persiaran Perusahaan Block A,Unit 1 & 2, 3 & 4 Section 23, 40300 Shah Alam, Selangor Malaysia
- City :
- Shah Alam
- State :
- Country :
YCH Malaysia was the first overseas venture for YCH Group. Set up in 1988, it was initially formed for the purpose of managing operations for electronics goods supply chain, but has since grown to become one of the key SCM players in the world’s largest Islamic banking and financial centre, servicing various different sectors. Our facilities in Puchong, Shah Alam and Penang each have their specialized services, offering bonded/ambient environments, with multiple loading bays; and are all TAPA-certified, with excellent round-the-clock CCTV surveillance for high-value items such as advanced medical devices and wines & liquors. We also provide Long-Haul Trucking services running from Singapore – Malaysia – Thailand, transporting goods most cost-efficiently for our valued customers.
Attractive remuneration package awaiting suitable candidates, it really does make sense to become a part of our family