"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Senior Executive
- Industry :
- Management - Top Management
- Job Specialization :
- Management - Executive
- City :
- Kuala Lumpur
- Description :
- • To provide strong leadership, direction and management in relation to all aspects of the recycling operations, including service provision, volunteering and fundraising.
• To represent the Company in various public contexts and to develop and maintain relationships with key external partners and agencies.
• To facilitate the continued expansion and development of the Branch and Company services through effective network/partnership working and increasing current and other potential donations/income streams.
• To manage the implementation of the Company strategic plan and to develop and manage annual operational plans, ensuring they are continually the central drivers of the charity's work.
• Provide clear leadership, direction and management for the Branch (employees and volunteers).
• Work with and support the Management Committee to ensure good governance of the Company.
• Ensure the continued development, quality levels and effectiveness of service delivery.
• Oversee the fundraising function, manage and develop the Branch income streams.
• Oversee the human resource and finance functions of the Branch.
• Oversee health & safety and risk management.
- Requirements :
- • Management experience: Preferably in a Voluntary/Health/Social Care Sector.
• Preferably only Chinese speaking candidates due to nature of the business.
• Required language(s): Chinese, English and Bahasa Malaysia.
• Computer literacy in dealing with standard MS Office packages.
• Direct involvement in the development of strategy, business plans and organisational policies.
• Experience of working with and managing volunteers.
• Experience of marketing and promoting Company to increase awareness and support.
• Committed and highly self-motivated with ability to enthuse, inspire and motivate others in order to ensure the objectives of the Charity are achieved.
• The ability to work in a self-directed manner, and as part of a team, including ability to develop and build good working relationships with all stakeholders and partners.
• Excellent organisational, written and verbal communication skills.
• The ability to network and communicate with a wide range of personnel including healthcare professionals, commissioners, charity representatives and fundraisers.
• Highly professional approach to all tasks.
• Ability to work under pressure, managing competing priorities and ensuring deadlines are met.
• Good administrative and time-management skills.
- Lowest Qualification :
- Bachelor Degree
- Closing Date :
- 10/13/18 12:00 AM
- City :
- Johor Bahru
- State :
- Country :
Godzilink.com is operated by Agensi Pekerjaan T Link Marketing Sdn Bhd, a Malaysia based company that provides a free online people talents search, job application & cost effective job postings platform. With our new profile database search, which is based on a new and innovative profiling design, you will have a new and exciting browsing experience. In this database, you will discover a wide range of people talents, from full time professionals, part timers, sidelines, freelancers, consultants, sales reps, agents, distributors, expatriates, Malaysia IT jobs, etc.
Competitive salary and other generous benefits, it really does make sense to consider a future with us.