"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Senior Executive
- Industry :
- Management - Executive
- Job Specialization :
- Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive
- City :
- Ayer Keroh
- Description :
- - Accept project from Customer Support (Contract Review) and immediately drive risk mitigation (both technical, material supply and skills needed)
- Ensure project scope including specification/customer requirement and due date are communicated clearly to the project team
- Plan and commit to customer on project delivery date and ensure that the project is delivered on-time.
- Publish project plan after reviewing with project team (Project review and kickoff). Project team members shall execute the tasks allocated to them following the required schedule with the right - Ensure tasks are progressing according to the plan. Perform recovery plan to ensure on-time delivery.
- Ensure that the tasks completed are meeting the specification (Design Review).
- Ensure that the materials needed for the project are procured and delivered on-time.
- Work closely with Portfolio Manager in case of project plan change and ensure acceptance from customer.
- Ensure project changes are communicated clearly to the project team.
- Ensure quality assembly and tuning of the project.
- Ensure installation plan is set with field service to ensure smooth installation at customer end.
- Ensure the project is accepted by internal quality inspection
- Ensure proper project wrap-up prior to project shipment such that technical data is correctly updated, excess materials are return to stock.
- Ensure project acceptance by customer during pre-buyoff (where applicable).
- Ensure action follow-up during project installation at customer site.
- Ensure the final project acceptance of the project by the customer.
- Ensure the final project documentation is delivered to customer.
- Show strong leadership skill within the project team members.
- Any tasks that may be assigned to you from time to time.
- Requirements :
- - Station in Melaka.
- Degree in Mechanical or Electrical/Electronics Engineering or relevant.
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience in machinery/ automation industry and project management is required.
- Possess strong technical acumen, excellent interpersonal skills and problem-solving skills.
- Possess strong management, leadership and resourceful skills, mature, self-motivated, analytical, independent, initiative, responsible and able to work under pressure.
- Good time management.
- Computer literate and excellent Microsoft Office (PowerPoint and Excel).
- Lowest Qualification :
- Bachelor Degree
- Closing Date :
- 3/28/18 12:00 AM
Confidential - CH Melaka
- City :
- Ayer Keroh
- State :
- Country :
We are honoring our past and focusing on the future with a new logo that visually reflects our common success which relies on the strength and synergies of our three handler business units Delta Design, Rasco and Ismeca A Technology and Market Leader and Supplier - Semiconductor test and inspections handlers with a total solution for manufacturers and test subcontractors - all from one supplier.
Global Footprint - Largest global sales and customer service organization in the industry.
Strong Innovation - Worldwide Engineering Presence with 130+ patents in Thermal, Vision, MEMS, and Automation
We provide our customers with outstanding products and services that reflect our commitment to operational excellence, innovation and market leadership.
8:00am - 5:45pm