- Must be able to set up tools, operate and maintain the machines
- Load materials onto CNC machine
- Able to perform programming (CNC Machines) e.g. G code
- Read and understand the drawings, identify & report drawing error and suggest improvements.
- Adhere the quality compliances while production and conduct troubleshooting and breakdown maintenance.
- Full machine process need to be carried out compliance with quality requirement
- Ensure the machine tools are sufficient and are in good conditions. For any tool breakage, need to ensure report is done immediately.
- Preventive maintenance schedule requirement need to be conducted from time to time
- Work along with Supervisor to implement the company's policies and business objectives.
-Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Mechanical),
-Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding), or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must be able to work in a minimum supervision, has an excellent team work spirit and passionate.
-Advantage if candidates has working experience from Precision Engineering background.
Lowest Qualification :
Closing Date :
11/17/22, 12:00 AM
You need to have a candidate account in order to link up or keep in view with this opportunity, register or login.