"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Senior Executive
- Industry :
- Engineering - Civil
- Job Specialization :
- Building/Construction - Quantity Surveying
- City :
- Description :
- "• Post contract management responsibilities, contract negotiations, contract administration.
• Preparation of project budget and cash flow and their updates
• Monitor variation costs and carry out cost checks throughout the contract period
• Prepare and submit progress claims to clients within specific time frame, payment collections and final accounts settlement.
• Attend to site meeting, valuation and measurement of work done on site and verify subcontractor's monthly claim.
• To liaise with subcontractors, consultants and other parties involved in all contractual related issues.
• Review offers and quotes by contractors according to requirements to determine the most beneficial alternative.
• Carry out any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Requirements :
- · Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Quantity Survey or equivalent.
· At least 6 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is
required for this position.
· Highly resourceful, independent, high integrity and able to work in a fast-paced environment
· Good negotiation communication skills with ability to interact with people at all levels.
· Committed and able to work independently
- Lowest Qualification :
- Bachelor Degree
- Closing Date :
- 7/21/22, 12:00 AM
Eastern Pretech (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
- City :
- State :
- Country :
Precast concrete Industry . Civil Engineering
Attractive remuneration package awaiting for suitable candidates.