"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Senior Executive
- Industry :
- Engineering - Chemical Engineering
- Job Specialization :
- Manufacturing - All Manufacturing
- City :
- Description :
- • Coordinate New Products Developments groups to develop strategies for new products: Rigid Box, die-cut, v-cut, printing etc
• Provide engineering support for all activities in product development process.
• Prepare project timelines and identify all resources requirement and evaluate manufacturing processes.
• Monitor status of all new products and ensure effective execution of projects according to required procedures.
• Prepare plans for all NPI projects and coordinate with all stakeholders and ensure good quality product.
• Coordinate with engineering and product management departments and develop and implement Manufacturing Plan for products.
• Assist Manufacturing department and manage communication across all departments.
• Monitor operations of product and evaluate designs and ensure adherence to all design and manufacture principles.
• Ensure compliance to all ECO procedures and work instructions.
• Work with design engineering and assist in transition of design prototypes into cost efficient and high volume products.
• Develop prototype design according to required techniques and manufacturing processes.
• Analyse and recommend improvements to all production process and methods to facilitate cost reduction and quality improvement.
• Coordinate with senior management and maintain knowledge on product status and prepare appropriate reports.
• Undertake assignments, ad-hoc tasks and related duties as assigned by management.
- Requirements :
- • Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• Experienced and knowledgeable in rigid box production or paper field manufacturing is required for this position.
• Enthusiastic, motivated, pro-active, adventurous, never-stop-learning.
• Able to work under pressure with tight schedule.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word & Power Point
• Required language(s) :Mandarin, English &/or Bahasa Malaysia.
- Lowest Qualification :
- Bachelor Degree
- Closing Date :
- 5/28/20, 12:00 AM
- City :
- Johor Bahru
- State :
- Country :
Godzilink.com is operated by Agensi Pekerjaan T Link Marketing Sdn Bhd, a Malaysia based company that provides a free online people talents search, job application & cost effective job postings platform. With our new profile database search, which is based on a new and innovative profiling design, you will have a new and exciting browsing experience. In this database, you will discover a wide range of people talents, from full time professionals, part timers, sidelines, freelancers, consultants, sales reps, agents, distributors, expatriates, Malaysia IT jobs, etc.
Competitive salary and other generous benefits, it really does make sense to consider a future with us.