"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Skilled / Non-Executive
- Industry :
- Engineering - Electrical/ Power
- Job Specialization :
- Engineering - Electronics
- City :
- Description :
- 1. Material Planning
- Register all materials in proper documentation.
- Maintain appropriate inventory safety stock and re-order levels, where necessary to avoid any material stock out situations.
- Manage and monitor purchase orders issuance and follow up continously for timely deliveries of materials.
- Liaise with sales department for the forecast of customer order.
- Carry out detailed material planning for high value and long lead time items.
- Ensure material or component specification changes are planned appropriately, to avoid scrapping of obsolete material.
- Ensure reject material, scrap item is proper handling.
- Regular stock check warehouse and production balance stock.
2. Production Planning
- Collaborate with quality control, warehouse and other department members.
- Maintain 5S, good housekeeping and discipline.
- Perform other duties as and when assigned or requested.
- Coordinating production workflow for one or multiple products.
- Planning and prioritizing operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay.
- Work with relevant groups to effect smooth ramp up of the products, continously looking for opportunities to improve.
- Requirements :
- - Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, leadership, problem solving, interpersonal skill
- Lowest Qualification :
- Closing Date :
- 10/11/18 12:00 AM
Megavision Focus Sdn Bhd
- Phone :
- Address :
- 19, Jalan Berkat 3, Taman Malim Jaya, 75250 Melaka
- City :
- State :
- Country :
Megavision Focus Sdn. Bhd. is owned by an experienced and established business entrepreneur in the manufacturing and assembly of electrical and electronics accessories industry as the founder.
The team at Megavision Focus consists of experienced technical and administrative personnel together with a team of
experienced management advisors and clerical and support staff. Megavision Focus was incorporated on the 1st January 2011, as a 100 percent locally owned establishment under the Company's Act of Malaysia.
Megavision Focus has a wide range of customer base ranging from audio-visual, electrical and electronics and automotive sectors.
Megavision Focus is excellence in manufacturing for customer around the world. The company is aim to be global leader in its products and services. The company focus on the right product quality development and capacity enhancement in bid to bring about new competitive innovations.
Company would like to take this opportunity to welcome you on board. We look forward to your contribution and support to Megavision Focus.