"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Senior Executive
- Industry :
- Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive
- Job Specialization :
- Manufacturing - Maintenance
- City :
- Seri Kembangan
- Description :
- - Plan and monitor sufficient spare part for all machineries
- Plan and organise improvement/ expansion projects in the factory
- Typically oversee the installation, repair and upkeep of company property, including machines, mechanical system.
- Assist in planning of annual company budgets and business plan.
- Respond quickly to the emergency need for repairs and other consultations.
- Provide engineering advise, technical assistance and maintenance support to the whole factory
- Plan, monitor and direct all preventive and corrective maintenance work
- Evaluate proposal from vendors/sub-con to determine whether they meet coat and technical requirements.
- Requirements :
- - Candidate must possess Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Mechatronic Engineering or relevant field
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Facilities experience or Lean Manufacturing experience (TPM,5S) or Safety Officer certificate would be an advantages.
- Sufficient literacy using computer software.
- Willing to work long hour good emergency response.
- Lowest Qualification :
- Bachelor Degree
- Closing Date :
- 9/11/18 12:00 AM
Macro Plastic Sdn. Bhd.
- Phone :
- 03-8945 8700 / 03-8941 9058 /
- Address :
- Lot 3, Jalan 6/1 Seri Kembangan Industrial Area, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor Dahrul Ehsan, Malaysia.
- City :
- Seri Kembangan
- State :
- Country :
Macro Plastic was established in 1998 with the mission to produce high quality films and sheets for packaging, printing and specialty applications that are custom tailored and cost effective to meet the market needs.
We are a wholly owned subsidiary of UPA Corporation Bhd., a listed company in Malaysia’s Stock Exchanges's Main Board (KLSE). Our parent company, UPA Corporation Bhd., and its subsidiaries currently employ more than 600 employees.
Since our beginning, we have always believed in only offering high-quality products to meet the needs of both local and multinational customers. To ensure continuous success of this vision, we have dedicated ourselves to adapting new production processes and formulations as well as upgrading our plant with the latest technology, which allows us to offer more cost effective solutions to our customers.
Today, Macro Plastics Sdn Bhd., offers a range of comprehensive high quality manufacture that include A-PET (APET), PET-G (PETG), G.A.G (GAG), PVC, HIPS and PP plastic film and sheets.
In addition to quality products, we also offer excellent customer service, competitive pricings, and on-time deliveries for guaranteed customer satisfaction.
At Macro Plastic, we believe in continuous growth, expansion and investment in future talents. We are always looking for new, self-motivated and hardworking individuals who share the same values as us and wants to grow with us. We commit to a friendly and professional work environment. We provide training to develop skill and knowledge among our employees.