"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Skilled / Non-Executive
- Industry :
- Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive
- Job Specialization :
- Engineering - Electrical/ Power
- City :
- Description :
- - Carrying out preventive maintenance and breakdown repairs of machineries for optimal performance.
- Minimize production downtime by acting promptly whenever required.
- Set up machine and attend to machine breakdown immediately after inform by superior.
- Troubleshoot problems related to machineries.
- Liaise with clients on issues related to routine maintenance and breakdown repair work.
- Experience in repair and servicing machineries is an added advantage.
- Skillful and able to work independently and timely reporting.
- Must be able to work extended hours.
- With High pressure pump knowledge up to ultra high pressure is definitely advantage
- Requirements :
- - Candidate must possess at least Diploma, degree in Automotive engineering, Mechanical/Electrical & electronic circuit, pump knowledge or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Maintenance/Repair (Facilities & Machinery) or equivalent.
- Offshore experience with corrosion fighting are preferable.
- Lowest Qualification :
- Closing Date :
- 6/13/18 12:00 AM
Nilfisk Sdn Bhd
- Phone :
- 03-6275 3120 / 03-6274 6318
- Address :
- SD 33, Jalan KIP 10, Taman Perindustrian KIP, Sri Damansara, Kuala Lumpur.
- City :
- State :
- Country :
A global company: Nilfisk (www.nilfisk.com) is a global company with headquarters in Denmark. We have sales companies in 43 countries and distributors in more than 70 countries. We are one of the world’s leading manufacturers of professional cleaning equipment, with around 5,400 employees and an annual
turnover of EUR 847M in 2011. Nilfisk is a part of the NKT Group.
A dynamic company: Things are moving fast at Nilfisk in terms of both products and business, and change is a part of our everyday life.
Responsibility and personal development: As a Nilfisk employee you will have the freedom to influence and develop your own area of work. In return, we expect high performance. We also make sure that you have many challenges, as well as opportunities to develop in the direction you wish – also if that includes an international career.
Our company structure provides a real sense of belonging. It means that your role is integral to the team and you will be able to enjoy responsibility – even if you are at an early stage of your career. In fact, there are very few other companies that can offer such a broad level of responsibilities so early on.
Along with a competitive salary and other generous benefits, it really does make sense to consider a future with us