"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Junior Executive
- Industry :
- Engineering - Electronics
- Job Specialization :
- Engineering - Environmental/ Safety
- City :
- Description :
- - Liaise with customer on queries, feedback, complaints and returns.
- Initiate and formulate corrective / preventive action with relevant departments verify the effectiveness for replying to customer.
- Analyze and evaluate new project / product to necessary planning of process inspection and testing needs.
- Review customer drawing / specification, manufacturing instruction, results and other associated production / development planning for determining and
establishing required quality requirements and measurement system capability.
- Perform supplier management on Supplier Qualification, Audit and Corrective Action.
- Supervise QC inspection processes.
- Conduct training for QC Technician / inspectors.
- Measurement System Analysis (MSA)
- Process Capability Study (Cp/Cpk)
- First Article (FA) Inspection
- Establish Quality / Inspection Plan for assigned project / product
- Implement Statical Process Control (SPC) system, monitor and improve the process capability with production department.
- Evaluate & dispose nonconforming materials / products/
- Interface with all relevant department in problem solving by effectively use failure analysis, problem solving, mistake – proofing and statistical techniques.
- Collect and analyze data pertaining to quality performance for prioritize and initiate action plans for continual improvement for continual improvement.
- Perform Internal Quality Audits (IQA)
- Requirements :
- - Degree in Engineering or technical discipline or acceptable equivalent or technical diploma with combination of education and experience.
- 3 years of relevant experience in a high volume manufacturing environment.
- 3 years of knowledge and competency in Medical Product, validation, report compilation and environment (Medical Criteria).
- Systematic and analytical in problem identification.
- Have knowledge and experience in ISO 9001, ISO13485, ISO 14001 standards.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Senai.
- Lowest Qualification :
- Bachelor Degree
- Closing Date :
- 5/9/18 12:00 AM
Cal-Comp Precision (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
- City :
- State :
- Country :
Cal-Comp Precision Ltd. (CCPT) is a limited liability company which is incorporated in Singapore on March 1993.
The core expertise and strength of CCPT is in the contract manufacturing and production of injection molded plastic precision parts. Within a relatively short span of time, it was transformed from a Singapore-based operation into a Group with a regional network of manufacturing facilities. In extending our geographical footprint of manufacturing facilities, we are able to provide better support to our existing major customers.
Attractive remuneration package awaiting suitable candidates, it really does make sense to become a part of our family