• To prepare proper schedules for ongoing projects and monitor the progress.
• To prepare the tender documents of the project work in consultation with Project Manager and launch the tenders.
• To check the specification of every equipment and machinery supplied as part of the project.
• To arrange for proper manpower of the contractor in project execution so that unnecessary delays are avoided.
• To source the probable suppliers of the new equipment and machinery related to the project.
• To design the instrument control system for the project and review with Project Manager.
• To ensure the contractors follow proper design code and safety practices while executing the job.
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering with at least 4 years relevant experiences .
• Participative and proactive team player and leader
• Result oriented and willing to travel & relocation when need arise , example Indonesia, Sabah and Pasir Gudang.
Lowest Qualification :
Closing Date :
2/28/18 12:00 AM
You need to have a candidate account in order to link up or keep in view with this opportunity, register or login.