"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Fresh / Entry Level
- Industry :
- Engineering - Electrical/ Power
- Job Specialization :
- Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive
- City :
- Description :
- '- To prepare proper schedules for on-going projects and monitor the progress.
- To prepare the tender documents of the project work in consultation with Project Manager and launch the tenders.
- To check the specification of every equipment and machinery supplied as part of the project.
- To arrange for proper manpower of the contractor in project execution so that unnecessary delays are avoided.
- To source the probable suppliers of the new equipment and machinery related to the project.
- To design the instrument control system for the project and review with Project manager.
- To ensure the contractors follow proper design code and safety practices while executing the job.
- Requirements :
- '- Must have experience at least 2 years and above
- Possess strong management, leadership and resourceful skills, mature, self-motivated, analytical, independent, initiative, responsible and able to work under pressure.
- Good time management.
- Computer literate and excellent Microsoft Office (PowerPoint and Excel).
- With steam engineering certificate and experience in plam oil industry
- Lowest Qualification :
- Closing Date :
- 9/16/17 12:00 AM
Confidential - PWP
- City :
- Johor Bahru
- State :
- Country :
The company began production of precision engineered plastic parts supplying to large MNCs. The company quickly grew in size with the setup of its Malaysian factory,
Attractive remuneration package awaiting suitable candidates, it really does make sense to become a part of our family