-Code and test programming for software.
- Develop and deploy computer applications.
- Execute code builds to test and production environments.
- Fix bugs in existing code.
- Collaborate with product, design, and marketing teams.
- Maintain documentation per company standards.
- Provide testing, documentation, training, and support for third-party software products.
- Resolve user-submitted problems and questions.
1. Candidate must possess at least a diploma or bachelor degree in computer science or it
2. Knowledge in SQL,C++ & other progamming language.
3. Specializing in it / computer - network / system / database admin or equivalent
4. Prefer those with at least 1 year of related working experience.
Lowest Qualification :
Closing Date :
2/29/20, 12:00 AM
You need to have a candidate account in order to link up or keep in view with this opportunity, register or login.