"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Senior Executive
- Industry :
- Computer/Information Technology - IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin
- Job Specialization :
- Computer/Information Technology - IT-Software
- City :
- Kuala Lumpur
- Description :
- - Conduct system/business process analysis, requirement
- Study/research, evaluate functional/system
& workflow requirement & developing requisite materials to support application evaluation process
- Team Lead in overall project management in the implementation and technical support of business solution & continuously improving the system to meet changing business requirements to the following:-
- Enterprise Business application platform (Oracle ERP Fusion Cloud /Oracle Peoplesoft-Campus
- Solutions/Admission-Slate, CRM-Salesforce, LMS-Moodle etc)
- Development platform (Java, C++, SQR, Phyton, PHP,.Net platform etc)
- Web Services (CMS,Web Portal/EServices/Internet/Intranet, Web Services e.g Sharepoint, Content Mgt, Office365)
- Provide prompt end-user support and technical support
- Impact analysis & implement application change requests including feasibility study, development, testing and deployment.
- Development and customisation and upgrades of enterprise business applications
- Plan, implement, test and troubleshoot new software/application solutions
- Build/Create customized reports for business entities
- To provide Database support, maintenance, performance tuning and troubleshooting
- Conduct system study, design, implementation and support of 3rd. party software solutions.
- Manages and support the application operating environment (e.g SIS and Websites on AWS Cloud (Amazon Web services)
- Log and track problems, inquiries and service request, liaise with vendor and other IT personnel to initiate escalation procedures for problem resolution - using internal Helpdesk ticketing inventory system-Spiceworks.
- Perform systems testing and collaborate with Functional and -
Technical teams to identify and resolve
- Administrator role for User creation, role assignments, and password resetting.
- Develops standards, documentations & policy for application administration, support & maintenance.
- Performing hands-on programming is essentially required.
- Provide customised end-user documentation & conducts internal User training.
- Recommend controls and enhancements where/whenever necessary.
- Any other duties as may be instructed by the management from time to time
- Requirements :
- - Degree or Diploma in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent with minimum 6-7 years of relevant work experience.
- Team Lead skills in Project Management, strong administrative ability in supporting projects, detailed oriented, excellent planning skills.
- Experience in enterprise system study, Integration feasibility and impact analysis, design, planning,
- UAT, training, implementation and support of business application / enterprise RDBMS is essential;
- Minimum 3 years of supporting Campus Solutions, Oracle Fusion systems or ERP systems
- Experience in Web development services or enterprise application design and development using NET Platform, Java, SQL/Oracle Server & Linux operating environment is an advantage.
- Knowledge and understanding in Application Design, Database - Design, Database Administration
and User Interface Design is an added advantage.
- Good Project Management Skills, strong administrative ability in supporting projects, detailed oriented, excellent planning skills
- Strong functional knowledge and strong skills in PeopleSoft Campus Solutions modules (SR, Campus Community, advisement and Student finance) and/or Oracle Fusion cloud system and/or other ERP systems.
- Possess strong analytical skills, good interpersonal/communication skills, strong sense of responsibility & able to work independently.
- Excellent team work skills, coaching & monitoring skills.
- Customer focused & excellent organizational skills.
- Proficient in SQL, XML Reporting, Microsoft .NET, MS-Sql, People Soft Query, PeopleCode, App Engine or PeopleTools, BI publisher, EXCEL TO CI, PHP, HTML.
- Strong time management
- Lowest Qualification :
- Bachelor Degree
- Closing Date :
- 5/14/18 12:00 AM
ASB Management Sdn Bhd
- Phone :
- 03-9179 4110
- Address :
- Sasana Kijang, Jalan Dato Onn, Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- City :
- Kuala Lumpur
- State :
- Kuala Lumpur
- Country :
The Asia School of Business (ASB) is the newest MIT Sloan School of Management collaboration, supported by Bank Negara Malaysia, the Central Bank of Malaysia. The establishment of this world class graduate business school in Kuala Lumpur will offer both degree and non-degree programs to serve the needs of Malaysia, ASEAN, South Asia, China, and parts of the Middle-East and Africa.
The Mission of Asia School of Business, established in collaboration with MIT Sloan is to be a global knowledge and learning center infused with regional expertise, insights and perspectives of Asian and emerging market economies.
The vision of Asia School of Business is to be a premier business school that develops transformative and principled leaders who will contribute to a better future and advance the emerging world.
You may visit www.asb.edu.my for further information
JOIN THE JOURNEY WITH US