"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Senior Executive
- Industry :
- Building/Construction - Civil/Construction
- Job Specialization :
- Engineering - Civil
- City :
- Shah Alam
- Description :
- • Responsible for the traffic management planning, coordination, monitoring and implementation
• Ensures that the traffic management plans are carried out within the required time schedule
• Coordinate the traffic management requirements
• Monitor, analyse and resolve complaint related to traffic movement issues
• Conduct/Attend meeting regularly with Project team, subcontractors, local authorities and client
• Liaise with local authorities on traffic management at site
• Maintain good working relationship with relevant authorities, clients and the project team
• To comply all necessary quality management system requirement and procedure that related to ISO
9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
• Prepare reports as and when required/ according to schedule
- Requirements :
- • Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/Highway/Construction/ Traffic Engineering/ QS or equivalent.
• At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Able to communicate effectively with local authorities and public.
• Possesses certificate of Traffic Management Officer (TMO) from CIDB
• Good communication, analytical thinking, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Lowest Qualification :
- Bachelor Degree
- Closing Date :
- 9/6/18 12:00 AM
- City :
- Johor Bahru
- State :
- Country :
Godzilink.com is operated by Agensi Pekerjaan T Link Marketing Sdn Bhd, a Malaysia based company that provides a free online people talents search, job application & cost effective job postings platform. With our new profile database search, which is based on a new and innovative profiling design, you will have a new and exciting browsing experience. In this database, you will discover a wide range of people talents, from full time professionals, part timers, sidelines, freelancers, consultants, sales reps, agents, distributors, expatriates, Malaysia IT jobs, etc.
Competitive salary and other generous benefits, it really does make sense to consider a future with us.