- Lead a team of Building Information Modeling (BIM) Modellers and Coordinator.
- Set up a proper template and responsible for the draft and execution of BIM plans - BIM Protocol, BIM Standards, BIM Execution Plan, etc.
- Run and manage a large scale project.
- Take lead in a team by having a thorough understanding of the full architecture process, from initial stages up to completion.
- Manage the whole process of collaboration of BIM data between relevant teams of client, consultants and contractors.
- Other duties include team building, project organization, communication, and mentoring.
- Diploma, or Degree in Architecture, or equivalent
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of BIM application in project lifecycle.
- Possess a good number of years of experience in Autodesk Building Design Suite software, including Revit Architecture.
- Certification in BIM Courses is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 6-8 years of working experience in Architecture, with good high rise portfolio.
- Possess strong leadership skills.
- Able to work independently and has good teamwork spirit
Lowest Qualification :
Closing Date :
4/10/18 12:00 AM
You need to have a candidate account in order to link up or keep in view with this opportunity, register or login.