"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Skilled / Non-Executive
- Industry :
- Arts/Media/Communications - Arts/Creative Design
- Job Specialization :
- Computer/Information Technology - IT-Software
- City :
- Description :
- - To be resposible to do trial runs.
- To keep track of the company's current and new sleeve design usage and inventory.
- To assist the Manager in preparing, designing artwork and printing sleeve.
- To carefully plan schedule for new sleeve, ink and artwork.
- To monitor and maintain sleeve inventory.
- To monitor usage and inventory of ink and solvent.
- Requirements :
- - Candidate must possess at least Diploma Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- At least 2 Years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skils: Adobe, Illustrator, photoshop, Excell
- Creative and innovative.
- Lowest Qualification :
- Closing Date :
- 8/23/18 12:00 AM
Fibertex Personal Care Sdn. Bhd.
- Phone :
- 06-7982 400
- Address :
- Jalan Mekanikal 1, Nilai 3, Industrial Park, 71800 Nilai, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
- City :
- State :
- Negeri Sembilan
- Country :
Fibertex Personal Care is a market leading manufacturer of nonwovens for different applications in baby diapers, feminine hygiene and adult incontinence products. Playing a critical role in the value chain, we give our customers the ability to create products that provide comfort and contribute to the improvement of people’s quality of life all over the world.
We continuously expand our business, to keep up with customers demand for value added and high quality
In Fibertex Personal Care we believe that world class products begin with world class professionals – it’s in our culture to educate and develop our employees. We value people for their competencies and while we do offer highly competitive packages, working for Fibertex is about more than reward and recognition. You’ll be a key part of a highly skilled, friendly and diverse team working in a successful international and expanding organisation