"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Senior Executive
- Industry :
- Admin/Human Resources - Human Resources
- Job Specialization :
- Admin/Human Resources - Top Management
- City :
- Ulu Tiram
- Description :
- - Lead the full spectrum of HR functions covering People Management, Performance Management, Compensation & Benefits, Employee/Industrial Relations, Manpower Planning and Payroll Process.
- Develop organisation strategies by identifying and researching human resource issues; contributing information, analysis and recommendations to organisation strategic thinking and direction.
- Develop, review and maintain HR strategies and initiatives in line with the company’s direction to keep the Company abreast of current practices.
- Ensures that all policies and procedures comply with legislative requirement in area of responsibility and include best practice where possible.
- Handling industrial relations matters relating to staff discipline, grievances and counselling, domestic inquires, employee welfare and other activities when required.
- Determine recruitment strategies, apply recruitments methods, instruments and work in the recruitment process.
- Review and administer compensation and benefits policies.
- Carry out performance management plan according to the policy and guideline.
- Manage office administrative matters of the Group
- Ad-hoc assignments as and when required
- Requirements :
- - Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource, Business Administration or related fields.
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good communication skill in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
- Good attention to detail, analytical, organisation, interpersonal skill and able to interact with all levels of people.
- A good team player with a high level of integrity and dedication.
Able to deliver effective results, meet tight deadlines and works in minimal supervision.
- Well-versed in the Employment Act & Industrial Relations Act, EPF, SOCSO, EIS and Income Tax Act.
- Lowest Qualification :
- Bachelor Degree
- Closing Date :
- 10/12/18 12:00 AM
- City :
- Johor Bahru
- State :
- Country :
Godzilink.com is operated by Agensi Pekerjaan T Link Marketing Sdn Bhd, a Malaysia based company that provides a free online people talents search, job application & cost effective job postings platform. With our new profile database search, which is based on a new and innovative profiling design, you will have a new and exciting browsing experience. In this database, you will discover a wide range of people talents, from full time professionals, part timers, sidelines, freelancers, consultants, sales reps, agents, distributors, expatriates, Malaysia IT jobs, etc.
Competitive salary and other generous benefits, it really does make sense to consider a future with us.