- In-charge of the efficiency of day-to-day operations of the tasks assigned as well as to provide HR support to others departments in order to improve the overall productivity of the Company.
- Execute manpower planning initiatives by identifying internal movements or development opportunities for future expansion plans.
- Performance any other related duties as and when required
- Diploma/Degree in Administration/HR related courses.
- At least 2 years working experiences in Admin & HR related field.
- Good communication skills and can work independently with minimum supervision
Lowest Qualification :
Closing Date :
4/23/18 12:00 AM
You need to have a candidate account in order to link up or keep in view with this opportunity, register or login.