"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Fresh / Entry Level
- Industry :
- Admin/Human Resources - Clerical/General Admin
- Job Specialization :
- Management - General
- City :
- Description :
- - Successfully deliver the business's financial targets and operating plan, consistent with the corporate culture which emphasizes accountability and results. This includes meeting revenue, profitability, cost, and return-on-asset metrics, as well as operating metrics.
- Ensure that the right people are in place to allow the business to expand to its full potential. This will include a thoughtful and objective evaluation of the existing leadership team, the development of team members, and enhancing the team, as appropriate.
- Accountable for the effective and efficient allocation and use of all location resources, capital and
- inventory. Works with the team to establish ongoing capacity analysis and to match resources to this capacity.
- Ensure worker safety, compliance with environmental regulations and integration with the business unit quality systems.
- Create and implement business operations practices, procedures, metrics, systems and structures to align with the location business plan and to meet customer requirements.
- Responsible for maintaining effective performance levels and ensuring the integrity of the
performance management system.
- Providing coaching and feedback and discipline when necessary while encouraging superior
performance through recognition.
- Prepare and present weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual management reports to summarize
activity, performance versus goals, KPI's, key actions and needed support, etc.
- Maintain a positive and cooperative
- Requirements :
- - Excellent business acumen, strong with numbers and financial discipline.
- Prior experience in managing P&L of business, cost, resources and productivity management
- Proven track record in managing business successfully.
- Excellent communication skills and able to deal with people at all levels.
- Strong leadership driver, team-builder and high integrity.
- Must hands on operations
- Preferably Senior Managers specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Lowest Qualification :
- Closing Date :
- 4/19/18 12:00 AM
Fragstar Corporation Sdn. Bhd.
- Phone :
- 04-458 8299, 458 8169
- Address :
- Lot 215, Mukim Semeling, Sungai Tok Pawang, Batu 1, 08100 Bedong, Kedah Darul Aman, Malaysia.
- City :
- State :
- Country :
Fragstar Corporation Sdn Bhd, incorporated in 1997, one of the leading plastic bag manufacturers in the country. We have two factories, one in Kedah State (about 45 minutes from Penang Airport), and the other in Butterworth, Penang State (5 minutes from Penang Port and 25 minutes from Penang Airport). We currently produce a gross total production volume averaging 5,000 metric tones of Vest Type Carrier Bags annually. Besides the core production of Vest Type Carrier Bags, we also produce a wide range of other products including Multi Layer Blown Stretch Film, LDPE Heavy-Duty Bags, Laminated Bags, Totally Degradable Bags, LDPE Handle Bags, Bin Liners / Bottom Sealed Bags and many new product lines coming on stream as we continue our concerted growth and expansion, in particular with the commencement of operations at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility which is equipped with the latest production machinery, equipment and systems providing an impressive total factory built-up area of 100,000 square feet. Our Butterworth factory is a new set up factory with 36,000 square feet built up and more than 400,000 square feet land area.
Our products currently export to major customers in international destinations ranging from Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Netherlands and France with a rapidly growing presence in other markets in the EU and Asia-Pacific.
1. Well define corporate philosophy and mission
2. Financial stability
3. Well working culture and environment
4. Attractive well-fares and facilities