• Support and troubleshoot Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP Modules such as Manufacturing, Costing and Finance. Oracle Transaction BI Reports and BI Publisher Reports.
• Analyse user needs and develop software solutions that support day to day solutions, including Complex BI reports with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency
• Identify opportunities for system enhancements that will deliver enhanced functionality and/or simplify users’ daily operational process.
• Configure and test changes to system including reports, security access, and workflow
• Perform/coordinate configuration changes to the production environment
• Act as single point of contact with our vendors for the resolution of functionality and performance issues
• Resolve functional and system errors as identified by Business Partners, including determining cause of incorrect data entry and infrastructure/database issues
• Coordinate with source data providers (i.e. in-house Software Engineers or third parties) to isolate problems
• Coordinate activity between various business functional teams, IT and 3rd party support team to drive open action items to closure
• Work with other IT teams to resolve infrastructure related problems (i.e. Server, Network, Database) where appropriate
• Plan, develop and implement large-scale projects from conception to completion.
• Participate and coordinate disaster recovery exercise
• Any other job function assigned and new responsibilities may be added as and when necessary from time to time.
• Diploma or Degree in any discipline
• Minimum 8 years’ experience in Manufacturing Industry supporting ERP (Finance, Costing, Manufacturing modules); Oracle Fusion Cloud experience is an advantage.
• Experience with Reporting Tool such as Oracle Transaction BI, BI Publisher is an advantage
• Experience in software administration, testing and evaluating commercial off the shelf programs is an advantage.
• Good oral and written communication, analytical and problem solving skills
• Attention to detail, patience and a positive customer centric attitude
• Experience in troubleshooting and facilitating of production issues with testers and 3rd party support team to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
• Experience with drafting and executing integration test, prepare end-user training material, train end users, coordinate UAT and monitor any configuration/code fix where applicable.
• Provide deployment and post deployment support. Complete all documentation as per company guidelines.
• Responsible for preparing and delivering the Deployment/Release Documents.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information is required.
Lowest Qualification :
Closing Date :
7/12/22, 12:00 AM
You need to have a candidate account in order to link up or keep in view with this opportunity, register or login.