"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Senior Executive
- Industry :
- Accounting/Finance - Finance/Investment
- Job Specialization :
- Commodities - Livestock
- City :
- Seri Kembangan
- Description :
- • Support and troubleshoot Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP Modules such as Manufacturing, Costing and Finance. Oracle Transaction BI Reports and BI Publisher Reports.
• Analyse user needs and develop software solutions that support day to day solutions, including Complex BI reports with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency
• Identify opportunities for system enhancements that will deliver enhanced functionality and/or simplify users’ daily operational process.
• Configure and test changes to system including reports, security access, and workflow
• Perform/coordinate configuration changes to the production environment
• Act as single point of contact with our vendors for the resolution of functionality and performance issues
• Resolve functional and system errors as identified by Business Partners, including determining cause of incorrect data entry and infrastructure/database issues
• Coordinate with source data providers (i.e. in-house Software Engineers or third parties) to isolate problems
• Coordinate activity between various business functional teams, IT and 3rd party support team to drive open action items to closure
• Work with other IT teams to resolve infrastructure related problems (i.e. Server, Network, Database) where appropriate
• Plan, develop and implement large-scale projects from conception to completion.
• Participate and coordinate disaster recovery exercise
• Any other job function assigned and new responsibilities may be added as and when necessary from time to time
- Requirements :
- • Diploma or Degree in any discipline
• Minimum 8 years’ experience in Manufacturing Industry supporting ERP (Finance, Costing, Manufacturing modules); Oracle Fusion Cloud experience is an advantage.
• Experience with Reporting Tool such as Oracle Transaction BI, BI Publisher is an advantage
• Experience in software administration, testing and evaluating commercial off the shelf programs is an advantage.
• Good oral and written communication, analytical and problem solving skills
• Attention to detail, patience and a positive customer centric attitude
• Experience in troubleshooting and facilitating of production issues with testers and 3rd party support team to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
• Experience with drafting and executing integration test, prepare end-user training material, train end users, coordinate UAT and monitor any configuration/code fix where applicable.
• Provide deployment and post deployment support. Complete all documentation as per company guidelines.
• Responsible for preparing and delivering the Deployment/Release Documents.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information is required.
- Lowest Qualification :
- Closing Date :
- 8/19/21, 12:00 AM
- City :
- Johor Bahru
- State :
- Country :
Godzilink.com is operated by Agensi Pekerjaan T Link Marketing Sdn Bhd, a Malaysia based company that provides a free online people talents search, job application & cost effective job postings platform. With our new profile database search, which is based on a new and innovative profiling design, you will have a new and exciting browsing experience. In this database, you will discover a wide range of people talents, from full time professionals, part timers, sidelines, freelancers, consultants, sales reps, agents, distributors, expatriates, Malaysia IT jobs, etc.
Competitive salary and other generous benefits, it really does make sense to consider a future with us.