"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Skilled / Non-Executive
- Industry :
- Accounting/Finance - Finance/Investment
- Job Specialization :
- Accounting/Finance - Banking/Financial
- City :
- Description :
- • To lead and manage Finance Department so as to improve the performance level and quality.
• To evaluate and advise on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/strategies and regulatory action.
• To provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
• To manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the management.
• To prepare timely financial reports, forecast, annual budget variance analysis and performance indicators.
• To liaise with auditors, tax consultants, solicitors, bankers, company secretary and other professionals to ensure compliance with all matters relating to audit, tax and statutory requirements.
• To establish and implement effective accounting procedures, policies and internal controls in compliance with the local statutory requirements.
• To manage the cash flows of the company to ensure efficient use of funds, adequacy of working capital and foreign exchange exposure.
• To take on ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Requirements :
- • A member of MIA with professional Accountancy qualifications such as ACCA/CPA/CIMA will be an advantage.
• More than 8 years of broad finance managerial experience in manufacturing sector.
• Experience in listed company affairs is required for this position.
• Must be highly accurate, detail-oriented, meticulous and able to complete work on timely basis.
• Analytical mind in financial review.
• Willing to travel overseas when required.
• In depth exposure in manufacturing costing is an advantage
• Pleasant personality, good work attitude, team player and a problem solver.
• Required language(s): Mandarin, English & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Lowest Qualification :
- Closing Date :
- 1/2/20, 12:00 AM
- City :
- Johor Bahru
- State :
- Country :
Godzilink.com is operated by Agensi Pekerjaan T Link Marketing Sdn Bhd, a Malaysia based company that provides a free online people talents search, job application & cost effective job postings platform. With our new profile database search, which is based on a new and innovative profiling design, you will have a new and exciting browsing experience. In this database, you will discover a wide range of people talents, from full time professionals, part timers, sidelines, freelancers, consultants, sales reps, agents, distributors, expatriates, Malaysia IT jobs, etc.
Competitive salary and other generous benefits, it really does make sense to consider a future with us.