"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Senior Executive
- Industry :
- Accounting/Finance - General/Cost Accounting
- Job Specialization :
- Accounting/Finance - Audit & Taxation
- City :
- Description :
- - Supervise a team of Accounts personnel in ensuring all financial transactions and accounts are prepared in accordance with the statutory requirements and Financial Reporting Standards.
- Oversee the overall Finance & Accounting functions of the Company and ensure the efficiency of day-to-day operations of the Department, including payables and debts collections.
- To be responsible for the timely submission of financial statements and reports, including but not limited to monthly management reports, financial reports, variance analysis reports as well as financial planning and analysis, budgeting, forecast and cash flows.
- Liaise with external auditor, tax agent, corporate secretarial, bankers and government agencies for all relevant issues.
- Review and implement of all internal control systems and procedures for improvement while making sure the compliances to regulatory acts.
- Develop and improve methods or system for product costing, cost control, forecasting system and inventory valuation.
- Maintain healthy and effective trade and financial facilities of the Company.
- Plan, lead and execute any other related tasks, assignments and projects.
- Perform any other related tasks as and when assigned by the Company.
- Requirements :
- - Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate / Diploma / Degree in Finance or Accountancy; preferable with ACCA Certification or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in similar capacity and the related field is required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications especially Microsoft Excel. Knowledge in ERP system would be an added advantage.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in Chinese, Bahasa Malaysia, English and with good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, analytical and able to lead and motivate team.
- Lowest Qualification :
- Bachelor Degree
- Closing Date :
- 2/14/20, 12:00 AM
Vitally Marketing (KL) Sdn. Bhd.
- City :
- State :
- Country :
We are an ISO 9001:2008 certified Company specialized in developing and manufacturing full range of high quality aluminium home products and eco art panel for residential and commercial sectors. As a leading developer and supplier of aluminium home products and eco art panel in Malaysia,
Monday - Friday : 8.30am - 5.45pm; Saturday : 8.30am - 1.00pm