- Preparing journal entries and performing general ledger operations.
- Preparing financial and management reports - including balance sheet reconciliation and P&L account analysis.
- Providing documents for balance sheet reconciliation and audit purposes.
- Tracking and resolving outstanding issues and escalating them to superior when necessary.
- Completing all GL close accounting activities in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assisting in daily operations and other ad-hoc assignments when needed.
• Minimum Higher Diploma in Accountancy (LCCI/ACCA) or a Degree in Finance or accounting related field.
• 2-3 years of working experience as an AP/AR executive and/or accounting related role.
• Proficient in utilizing Microsoft Office, especially Excel and adequate experience in processing with accounting software.
• Proficiency in both verbal and written communication (English and Bahasa Malaysia).
Lowest Qualification :
Closing Date :
5/9/18 12:00 AM
You need to have a candidate account in order to link up or keep in view with this opportunity, register or login.