• Recording of all Sales invoices with proper encoding of revenue into accounting system accurately and maintain Revenue/Sales spreadsheets (check to Log book / file).
• To issue all CNs or DNs to customers if required.
• Check/reconcile system against Revenue/Sales spreadsheet to ensure completeness.
• Prompt processing, recording and posting of all customer payments (cash and cheques) into system.
• Prepare weekly aging reports, review and monitor receivables aging (by customers) and highlight customers with receivables which exceed benchmark aging and credit limit - report to be shared with Business Manager and Sales Executives.
Documentation Filing and Customers’ profile maintenance
• Maintain immaculate and up-to-date filing of all Sales invoices (by Serial Number and/or alphabetical).
• To establish a master file to capture all Customers’ profile as a point of reference / contact by all personnel of the Company.
Weekly / Monthly – Reporting & Month-end
• Ensure all revenue & receipts (clearing of suspense account) of payments are booked timely into system.
• Ensure all Statement of Accounts (SOA) are distributed to customers (either email / by post) on a timely manner.
• To assist in compiling for GST (output tax) submission.
Qualification & Experience Requirements:
• Minimum Higher Diploma in Accountancy (LCCI/ACCA) or a Degree in Finance or accounting related field.
• 2-3 years of working experience as an AP/AR executive and/or accounting related role.
• Proficient in utilizing Microsoft Office, especially Excel and adequate experience in processing with accounting software.
• Proficiency in both verbal and written communication (English and Bahasa Malaysia).
• Self-motivated, positive, committed and resourceful in completing all tasks.
• Strong sense of responsibility, proactive, self-initiator and able to work independently while at the same time a good team player.
• Attentive to details with good analytical skills.
• Organized and meticulous in completing all tasks.
• Multi-tasking skills, open and willing to learn new skills and/or expand the horizon.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Protects the Company’s value by keeping information confidential.
Lowest Qualification :
Closing Date :
1/12/18 12:00 AM
You need to have a candidate account in order to link up or keep in view with this opportunity, register or login.