• Responsible for the costing tasks from data collection, development, planning for standard costing till analysis, reporting and review.
• Carry out, revise and update the inventory costing from time to time especially on standard costing system.
• Perform Costing simulations
• Involves in all inventory accounting and control matters
• Handle monthly inventory accounting closing process, carry out proper inventory reconciliation, and price and usage variance analysis.
• Participate and contribute to physical inventory count activities.
• Provide financial data, variance analysis & report on specific topic/ business performance/KPIs.
• Participate in any ad-hoc assignments and projects
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor degree or Professional Qualification in Accountancy or Finance.
• Knowledge of ERP Accounting Process and system flow, preferably with Iscala System.
• Computer literate. Strong Microsoft Excel skill.
• Preferably with experience in manufacturing environment; specialising in Cost Accounting or equivalent. Experience in food manufacturing will be an added
• Good communication and inter-personal skills.
• Strong Analytical and issue resolution skills
• Self-motivated team player
Lowest Qualification :
Closing Date :
5/1/18 12:00 AM
You need to have a candidate account in order to link up or keep in view with this opportunity, register or login.