• Receive the booking from customer / assign by HOD.
• Ability to execute the delivery to meet customer objective without error and mistake, strictly adhere to customer SOP.
• Provide good communication to customer and internal division bookings and ensure reporting to CS HOD for any critical matter or failure cases or disputed/delayed cases.
• Opening job, prepare and monitor invoicing till job complete for submission to billing.
• Ensure customer receive the invoice completely.
• Ensure individual job task is being fulfilled in term on delivery time and cargo safety.
• Receive customer feedback and discuss with CS HOD for good action plan to improve the customer service.
• Monitor closely for all shipments and update to related parties until shipment arrives POD.
• Record customer complaint to relevant folder and come out with a correction action plan to avoid similar mistake from reoccurrence.
• Candidate must possess at least SPM/STPM/”A” level/PreU or Diploma in any discipline.
• At least 1 year of customer service experience with familiarity in logistics field.
• Excellent and strong communication skill, spoken and written in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
• Proactive with strong interpersonal skill.
• Able to work independently with multitasking abilities and able to take work pressure.
• The ideal candidate needs to possess a good self-discipline.
• Must have good attendance records and comes to work on time.
• Possess own transport
Lowest Qualification :
SPM / O Level
Closing Date :
4/4/21, 12:00 AM
You need to have a candidate account in order to link up or keep in view with this opportunity, register or login.