"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Senior Executive
- Industry :
- Services - Logistics/Supply Chain/Warehouse
- Job Specialization :
- Manufacturing - All Manufacturing
- City :
- Description :
- - Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers and manufacturers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Monitoring Stock
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Comply with laws and regulations requirements
- Develop, lead and execute purchasing strategies
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms
- Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking
- Seek and partner with reliable vendors and suppliers
- Determine quantity and timing of deliveries
- Monitor and forecast inventory upcoming levels of demand
- Requirements :
- - Candidate must possess at least degree in an area such as logistics, international transport, supply chain management, business managment, or other related fields.
- Strong time managment skills, communication skills, and ability to work well with others.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English and Mandarin (at negotiation level both oral and written)
- At least 15 year(s) of working experience is required in similar position.
- Character: Result oriented, aggressive, organize, analytical mind, outgoing and team player.
- Full-Time position available
- Lowest Qualification :
- Bachelor Degree
- Closing Date :
- 6/13/18 12:00 AM
Nilfisk Sdn Bhd
- Phone :
- 03-6275 3120 / 03-6274 6318
- Address :
- SD 33, Jalan KIP 10, Taman Perindustrian KIP, Sri Damansara, Kuala Lumpur.
- City :
- State :
- Country :
A global company: Nilfisk (www.nilfisk.com) is a global company with headquarters in Denmark. We have sales companies in 43 countries and distributors in more than 70 countries. We are one of the world’s leading manufacturers of professional cleaning equipment, with around 5,400 employees and an annual
turnover of EUR 847M in 2011. Nilfisk is a part of the NKT Group.
A dynamic company: Things are moving fast at Nilfisk in terms of both products and business, and change is a part of our everyday life.
Responsibility and personal development: As a Nilfisk employee you will have the freedom to influence and develop your own area of work. In return, we expect high performance. We also make sure that you have many challenges, as well as opportunities to develop in the direction you wish – also if that includes an international career.
Our company structure provides a real sense of belonging. It means that your role is integral to the team and you will be able to enjoy responsibility – even if you are at an early stage of your career. In fact, there are very few other companies that can offer such a broad level of responsibilities so early on.
Along with a competitive salary and other generous benefits, it really does make sense to consider a future with us